Research shows a strong connection between student well-being and academic
achievement. Projects in this category focus on:
- Supporting students with skills and strategies to promote well-being which
will impact academic performance, including addressing common
challenges such as time management and procrastination.
- Coaching teaching staff to enhance understanding of the connection
between well-being and achievement and how they can impact this
- Providing support to parents on how they can positively support their
Specially designed workshops focus on how parents can positively support their
adolescent children. We help parents:
- to understand emotions and emotional regulation in early adolescence.
- to find tools and tips for supporting their pre-teen children.
- to recognize warning signs to trigger when additional support is needed.
- how to create a sense of safety for students when talking about