We empower young people to create safe spaces in their classrooms, social circles and online.
POSITIVE SCHOOL CLIMATE
We help create a school climate that is safe, empathic and engaging.
MENTAL HEALTH TOOLS
We provide workshops for students, parents and educators on mental health tools.
Parent Strategies to Encourage Healthy Teen Social Media Use: Register here for Wednesday, June 15th, 2022 7-8PM
- This workshop will focus on what research tells us about how teens are effected by social media
- Learn how to best support your teen with their social media usage when it takes up a huge part of our lives
- Learn how parents and/or caregivers, can help teen establish healthy social media habits
- Learn how to help your teen who may struggle with self-esteem, body image, and/or self-confidence
- This workshop will focus on how to spot signs of low self-esteem, and teach you how to help rebuild their sense of self
Who We Are:
Common Compass is a non-profit organization. We have worked across 8 Ontario school boards and more than 7000 students to date.
To empower youth, their schools and communities by strengthening social emotional wellbeing and mental health. We do this through:
- Research-based, tailored programming for students, educators and parents
- Fostering systemic change through amplifying student voice, and coaching schools, and advocacy
A future where every young person reaches their own potential to transform their schools and communities into places that promote belonging, inclusion and positive mental health for all.